My name is Steve Costello.
This blog is a consolidation and continuation of blogs previously on Blogger. It contains information related to computers, technology, and user groups.
As the groups I belong to are primarily Microsoft Windows oriented, the main focus will be on Microsoft products. Occasionally, reference is made to Android, Apple, Linux, or some other technological products, in which case it is categorized as same.
Also, there will be posts directly related to the various computer/technology groups, again, these posts are categorized as such.
Posts average 2-3 times per week.
This category contains items not specifically related to user groups, and has the following sub-categories:
- Android – Posts specific to Android products
- Apple – Posts specific to Apple products
- Internet – Posts related to browsing, and on-line apps
- Linux – Posts specific to Linux
- Microsoft – Posts specific to the Microsoft operating system and products
- Portable Apps – Posts related to portable applications
This category contains items specifically related to user groups, and has the following sub-categories:
- APCUG – Posts related to the Association of Personal Computer User Groups
- BPCA – Posts related to the Broward Personal Computer Association (BPCA has disbanded)
- BPCA News – Posts related to the C:BPCA News newsletter (BPCA has disbanded)
- BRCS – Posts related to the Boca Raton Computer Society
- BRCS Freeware SIG – Posts related to the BRCS Freeware SIG
- FACUG – Posts related to the Florida Association of Computer User Groups
Please give me some feedback, so I can keep improving this blog. You can do so via one, or a combination of, the options listed below:
If you like any my posts, or even if you don’t, please leave a comment telling me why.
If you would rather contact me directly, please use the Contact page.
Response To Feedback
Unless there are unforeseen circumstance, you should receive a response in 2-3 weekdays.